RADIO ADVERTISINGConsider Telling Your Story
For radio campaigns of any purpose, budget and scale, MediaBuyers can pave the way. Even more so than for other media, the frequency with which your audience sees or hears your radio ads is essential for brand building and acquisitions.
Television and radio together hold 30+ hours of an individual’s attention each week.
It’s no surprise that 52% ($96 billion) of the U.S. advertising spend is for broadcast media.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR NEGOTIATING PROWESS IN RADIO ADVERTISING
- AM/FM radio
- SiriusXM satellite radio
- Nationally syndicated programs
- Remnant opportunities
We maximize the value of your radio ad spend. MediaBuyers can find you the best low-cost advertising opportunities on more than 60,000 radio stations. Because of our relationships, we can typically negotiate significant bonus airings and/or promotions for you, increasing the value of your ad spend by as much as 40%.
As with television, your post logs provide you with the data you’ll need to evaluate offline results.
- Reach: 91% of Americans listen each week.
- Tune-In Time – 14 hours+ per week across all demos.
- Over 4,500 radio stations stream content online through local websites, providing a one-on-one connection with listeners.
- FM chips coming to phones – 30M in next 3 years!
- 82% of online radio listeners listen to broadcast radio.
- AM/FM Radio has highest Ear Share – 84.7%.
- No Commercial Skipping!
- Radio provides a strong local connection.
- Radio is easy (and affordable) to test.
- Radio listeners are passionate, loyal, and engaged.
- Radio is LIVE!
- Reach is targeted.
A STEADY, MEASURABLE AUDIENCE
57% of listeners have “checked things out on the internet after just hearing about them on the radio.”Radio Advertising Board, 2015
Traditional AM/FM radio continues to reach the overwhelming majority of the American public – 91% of Americans ages 12 and older had listened in the week before they were surveyed.Pew Research Center, 2015
With new mobile technologies tied to the broadcast, advertisers can measure, track and optimize radio campaigns just as they do with digital.MediaPost, 2015