NEWSPAPER ADVERTISINGConsider Market Penetration
MediaBuyers routinely negotiates exceptional rates for print advertising in big-name newspapers. Our rates make newspaper advertising affordable.
Newspaper advertising provides exceptional single-source market penetration.
For direct response or branding objectives, newspapers are an outstanding addition to your advertising mix.
REACH AFFLUENT READERS WITH OUR NEWSPAPER CONNECTIONS
- Accurate targeting with special sections
- Remnant newspaper rates up to 90% off
- International, national, metro, and hyper-local small circulation newspapers
- Dailies and weeklies
- Lead times less than a week!
MediaBuyers works with over 1,500 national and regional newspapers, with special access to direct response ad placements far below rate card. Newspaper provides a simple, immediate way to expand your marketing reach and advertising saturation.
50% of response to newspaper ads occurs on the first day, with close to 100% of results occurring within a week. This makes for easy attribution!
- Upscale consumers are more likely to read newspapers. As household income increases, so does newspaper readership.
- 65% of U.S. adults (158 million) read newspaper media content in an average week.
- 60% of U.S. adults with household incomes of $250,000 read a print newspaper in the past week.
- Nearly 44 million Millennials read newspaper content in either print, online or on a mobile device.
- Two-thirds of Millennials who are college graduates read newspaper content on a weekly basis.
- Half of adult Twitter users read a print newspaper during an average week.
- Consumers find print newspapers to be more believable and trustworthy (26%) than any other media.
- Print newspapers produce results: 8 in 10 adults took action after seeing a print newspaper ad in the last 30 days.
NEWSPAPERS OFFER EXCEPTIONAL
23% of adults read a print newspaper on an average day.Pew Research Center, 2012
Nielsen finds that advertisements in newspapers continue to be among the most trusted forms of advertising. Newspapers provide an environment that offers clout.Nielsen, 2015
56% of those who read a newspaper do so exclusively in print.Pew Research Center, April 2015