TV ADVERTISINGConsider the World's Biggest Stage
Work with our media planning and buying team to develop a strong advertising strategy and get more reach for your budget.
TV is the most powerful medium
to get your message across.
“When comparing performance at similar spending levels, TV averaged 4x the sales lift of digital.” — Adweek, 2015
BRING YOUR TV STORY TO LIFE FOR LESS THAN YOU THINK
- Highly targeted
- Live sports
- Multiple platforms (DirectTV, Comcast, Dish)
- Cable and satellite television
- National, regional, local
- Remnant DMA opportunities
There’s no better showcase for advertising your product than the compelling, multi-sensory television experience that still dominates all media. And at the rates MediaBuyers can negotiate, you’ll find that television advertising is surprisingly affordable.
Post logs provide the exact air dates, times, and programs so you can tie offline behavior to your online results.
- TV can be highly targeted. You can pinpoint exactly the type of customer you want to reach.
- Nielsen reported 113.3 million TV households in 2015.
- Reach thousands of viewers with EACH airing.
- Savvy consumers like to use multiple video devices at once — to look up products they see on TV.
- TV is the ORIGINAL “social media” — when viewers get excited about something on TV, they TALK about it.
- You can pinpoint exactly the type of customer you want to reach by airing when and where your customer is watching.
- The Video Advertising Bureau reports that 82% of brands show a direct correlation between TV ads and web traffic.
- Consumers say TV is where they are the MOST likely – and PREFER – to learn about products to buy.
- With TV, your cost per viewer can be lower than online, especially if you’ve been buying.
TELEVISION CONSISTENTLY OUTPERFORMS
TV reaches 87 percent of people over 18. No other single medium comes close.New York Times, 2015
TV has maintained its effectiveness at driving advertiser KPIs over the last five years. In a study using data from a luxury automaker, TV was the only medium to maintain its effectiveness, while the other online and offline media declined more than 10%.MarketShare, 2015
When comparing performance at similar spending levels, TV averaged four times the sales lift of digital.MarketShare, 2015